Kyle Woods started with CAMP in 2020. He specializes in therapeutic medical physics and is certified through the American Board of Radiology.
As a Clinical Medical Physicist, Kyle works with various treatment units including, but not limited to, Varian Trilogy and TrueBeam Linear Accelerators, Varian Afterloader, and Accuray Cyberknife and Tomotherapy. He has experience with external beam therapies, brachytherapy planning, stereotactic planning, dosimetry review, image fusion and dose accumulation, as well as R&V systems and intraoperative radiotherapy.
Kyle completed his Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Engineering along with minors in Physics and Business Administration at the University of Tennessee and his Masters of Science in Radiological Medical Physics at the University of Kentucky. He completed his Clinical Residency at the Ohio State University.
Kyle is based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Presentations and Publications
- Wolfe, Adam R., John C. Grecula, Dukagjin Blakaj, Patrick Wald, Michael Carlson, Kyle Woods, Erin Dziedzic, Ann Vidrick, Douglas Martin, and Ahmad Shabsigh.(2019), “Robotic Assisted Intraoperative High Dose Rate Remote Brachytherapy following Laparoscopic Robotic assisted Resection of Pelvic Recurrence of Urethral Carcinoma.” Advances in Radiation Oncology.
- Kyle Woods, Ahmet S. Ayan, Jeffrey Woollard, and Nilendu Gupta. (2018), “Quality assurance for a six degrees-of-freedom table using a 3D printed phantom.” J Appl Clin Med Phys.
- Kyle Woods (2018) “Setup Uncertainties, Plan Verification and Replanning in Radiation Therapy”, American Society of Radiologic Technologists Annual Meeting, San Antonio, TX.
- Kyle Woods, Yi Rong, (2015) “Technical Report: TG-142 compliant and comprehensive quality assurance tests for respiratory gating”. Med. Phys.
- E-Wen Huang, Rozaliya I. Barabash, Bjørn Clausen, Yee-Lang Liu, Ji-Jung Kai, Gene E. Ice, Kyle P. Woods, Peter K. Liaw,(2010) “Fatigue-induced reversible/irreversible structural-transformations in a Ni-based superalloy”. International Journal of Plasticity.