Colorado Associates in Medical Physics: Radiation Oncology
CAMP supports a growing team of board certified/eligible therapeutic medical physicists and medical dosimetrists. We currently provide regular services to several radiation oncology departments and cancer centers in Colorado and New Mexico.
CAMP offers ongoing clinical coverage in the following formats:
- Ongoing clinical coverage for medical physics
- PRN clinical coverage for medical physics
- Ongoing clinical coverage for medical dosimetry
- PRN clinical coverage for medical dosimetry
Additional Radiation Oncology services include the following:
- Shielding design & verification
- Applications Training
- Peer/Program review
- In Vivo Dosimetry
- Annual Training through CAMP Academy
CAMP is available for on site coverage in the Mountain West Region with minimal or no travel charges (depending on location).
Some services, such as medical dosimetry, can be provided remotely. A medical physicist must be on site for special procedures (such as HDR or SRT). CAMP encourages a minimum of 2 days/week at smaller centers for on site for medical physics coverage to best comply with best practice, CMS, and accreditation standards.
CAMP provides all equipment necessary for medical physics testing.