Brad Lofton has been with Colorado Associates in Medical Physics (CAMP) since 2010. He specializes in diagnostic medical physics and is certified through the American Board of Radiology in both diagnostic medical physics and nuclear medical physics. Brad is one of five partners within CAMP and serves as our Chief Executive Officer.
As a Medical Physicist with CAMP, Brad completes medical physics support including data acquisition and analysis, documentation, software development, and research support. He is a qualified inspector for Colorado and completes performance testing on multiple imaging modalities including general radiology/fluoroscopy, ultrasound, nuclear medicine, PET, CT, mammography, and MRI.
Brad completed his Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering at Texas A&M and completed his Master of Science in Medical Physics at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston.
Brad is based in Colorado Springs, CO.
Presentations and Publications
- Lofton B, Wendt R Multi-resolution Cumulative Summation Images for Monitoring Gamma Camera Detector Uniformity. Poster SU-GG-I-161. AAPM, Philadelphia, PA, 2010
- Lofton B, Wendt R Statistical Detection of Regional Non-uniformities in Gamma Camera Daily Planar Floods – A Multiresolution Approach. Poster 1319. SNM, Salt Lake City, UT, 2010
- Lofton, B Statistical Detection of Regional Non-uniformities in Gamma Camera Daily Planar Floods – A Multiresolution Approach. Presentation. SWAAPM, Houston, TX, 9/2009
- Lofton B, Blatnica T, Zamora D, Wendt R, Performance characterization of a portable pixelated CdTe miniature gamma camera; Poster 1687, Journal of Nuclear Medicine, 6/2008 * Citation in Henry N. Wagner, Jr, MD SNM Highlights Lecture
- Willis CE, Vinogradskiy Y, Lofton B, White R. Variation in Exposure-Dependent SNR Among Systems with Identical Digital Flat Panel Detectors. Poster SU-FF-I-113. Medical Physics 34(6):2364, 6/2007